North Wootton Village Hall was built in 1937 and has played host to birthday parties, wedding receptions, classes and clubs, exhibitions, sales, theatre and more in its time. Situated in the heart of the village, just off The Green in Priory Lane, the Village Hall has its own management committee and is supported by a partnership with North Wootton Parish Council, but it is YOURS. We receive no funding from the Parish Council, the Borough Council, or the County Council. Our income comes from our letting charges and our own fund raising activities as a registered charity.
We welcome existing hirers and potential hirers from North Wootton and outside the village to provide feedback and suggestions.